Flax Seed oil offers a vast array of health benefits for everyone however there are a significant amount of positive aspects for men due in part to its heart healthy Omega-3 fatty acid content which reduces the risks of contracting a number of diseases and health conditions. Omega 3’s can be found in a variety of foods including nuts, avocado, olive oil and fatty fish however flaxseed oil is a convenient and powerful alternative. Following are just of few of the flax seed oil health benefits for men.
• Flax seed oil acts as a disease inhibitor and can prevent tumors from growing by diverting the blood that encourages growth away from them. Flax seed oil also contains alpha-linolenic acid which can help reduce high blood pressure. It has actually been proven to be four times more effective in men than in women and actually beats out fish oil in this regard. If you combine flax seed oil with a healthy diet and exercise in most cases high blood pressure patients will be able to keep it at a much more manageable level.
• Flax seed oil is a fantastic source of heart healthy fiber which is an essential part of a healthy diet. Fiber lowers cholesterol levels and the fiber in flax seed oil is twice as effective in men. A high fiber diet helps minimize all sorts of cardiac problems, inflammatory diseases, reduces the chance of getting prostate and colon cancer, hardening of the arteries and also helps prevent diabetes. Basically, Flax seed oil is a miracle fiber source among other things
• Flax seed oil boosts the immune system and helps fight off even the most basic colds and ailments. Fruits and vegetables also play an essential part in improving your immune system with their antioxidant contents but sadly not many of us consume the right variety or quantity on a daily basis. Luckily, flax seed oil is infused with polyphenol antioxidants and more, all in one or 2 capsules or serving mixed in with your food.
• If applied regularly, men who suffer from skin problems including eczema, psoriasis, eczema, and more will see a marked improvement by applying flax seed oil topically.
• If taken regularly flax seed oil can reduce the chances of suffering from macular degeneration, an age related vision problem.
• Flaxseed oil has been proven to help reduce stomach acid, relieving several digestive issues including nausea and upset stomach which left untreated can lead to conditions like acid reflux disease.
Flax seed oil is easy to apply and full of all sorts of beneficial properties. The antioxidant levels in flax seed oil are exceptional and the fiber and omega-3s are especially beneficial for males, reducing the risk of various cancers, relieving constipation, soothing skin irritations, reducing the risk heart problems, tumors and more. Bottom line, there just doesn’t seem to be a down side to making flax seed oil a part of your healthy lifestyle plan.