If you wish to remain feeling and looking young then you should start with your diet. If believe in the saying you are what you eat than you already know the importance at healthy die makes to keep your appearance up. Here are a look at five anti-aging foods that can help you look 10 years younger.
1. Oysters – Oysters are an excellent source of zinc which promote healthy hair and skin they are also high in protein and low in sodium. Also oysters have been considered and aphrodisiac since they contain compounds that release the sexual hormones testosterone and estrogen.
2. Grass Fed Beef: Grass fed red meat that isn’t full of antibiotics and hormone is the best source for protein out there. Protein and iron found in beef are two elements to grown and maintain muscle and stimulate cell repair.
3. Nuts: By choosing nuts as a snack item you will be getting all of the advantages of a nutritional diet. Nuts have minerals such as selenium and zinc as well as omega-3 fatty acids. Some nuts such as cashews and macadamia nuts even have heart healthy properties.
4. Fish – Fish containing Omega-3 fatty acids such as salmon, tuna, mackerel and herring with help you look and feel younger on the inside and out. They have been attributed to heart, brain and joint health as well as cellular inflammation that can damage DNA and make you age faster.
5. Legumes – Legumes in the form of kidney beans or other inexpensive beans are an excellent source of protein without the animal fat. Legumes such as peanuts have been known to contain small amounts of the antioxidant resveratrol the same antioxidant found in red wine.
6. Eat Green leafy vegetables. Green leafy vegetables are rich in vitamins that help your body make sebum. Sebum is discharged from the hair follicles and acts as a form of natural hair conditioner.