Health and longevity is something that most of us think about is passing every now and then, but usually ignore until something significant happens to bring it into the forefront of us minds once again. From a health scare to a startling revelation that you are getting older, ensuring that you life as long as you can and as healthy as you can is a great goal for anyone who truly enjoys their life and wishes to experience as that this world has to offer. Here are a few anti aging tips that can increase your lifespan significantly. The tips below will guide on how men can stop aging.
Top anti aging tips for men for a longer healthier life
Eat with Your Health in Mind
One of the best anti aging tips you could follow is simply eating right. The foods that you eat go a long ways towards helping your body to sustain itself for years to come. Like the saying goes, “you are what you eat”… well in this case, if you eat healthy your body is a health machine.
- Eat Lots of Leafy Greens
- Eat Proteins that are Low in Fat/Cholesterol such as Chicken, Turkey, Salmon and Tuna
- Eat a Full Rainbow of Color Each Day in Fruits and Vegetables
- Eat Sweets only on Special Occasions or “Cheat” Days
- Eat Little to No Foods with High Fat/Sodium/Preservatives such as Chips, Pretzels, Crackers, Pre-Made Meals, Etc
- Eat Carbs that Make Up no More than About 20% of Your Daily Intake
You would be surprised at how much a regular exercise routine can do to help extend your lifespan. People who work out at least 4 times a week are likely to live 10-15 years longer than those who have a sedentary lifestyle.
Drink More Water
Water is the source of life whether you realize it or not, and it can provide your body with the moisture it needs to run properly at all times. A body that has the right amounts of hydration is more likely to run at peak efficiency, meaning that it isn’t straining to keep you alive and isn’t putting added stress on your organs such as the heart, kidneys or liver that are vital for health and longevity.
Lower Your Stress Levels
Stress can do a lot of damage in a short amount of time if it is in high levels, making it important for you to pay attention to how much stress you place on your body. From a hectic career to a busy home life, stress can come from all areas of your life and each area can heap layers of stress onto your body. The higher your stress level is the more your body overworks itself trying to combat the effects of the stress such as raising your blood pressure, putting added pressure on joints/muscles, causing organs to work beyond peak levels, etc.
- Taking a Quick Nap to Reset Your Body
- Find Healthy Hobbies to Relax Your Mind such as Taking Up Running, Building Model Cars/Airplanes, Hiking, Etc.
- Take the Time to Socialize in a Non-Stressful Environment such as Grabbing a Beer with a Buddy, Going on Dates, Camping with Friends, etc. These tips is how men can stop aging.