Women and men are fundamentally different; from the way we interact to the way we approach life. Being able to get a woman to love you is all about being what she needs and wants most, but sadly it isn’t always as cut and dry as it should be. Luckily, when it comes to women there are usually a few easy things that you can do to get a woman to love you and you find 5 of them below.
1. Listen to Her – Too many men fail to heed this simple lesson: women need to feel like what they are saying is being heard by you. Many women want to talk about things in their life whether they are the “important” things or not and have you not only listen, but show an interest in what they are saying. If you do this you will be on your way to getting a woman to love you very easily.
2. Clean Up After Yourself – For many couples one big problem usually revolves around keeping a clean house. Cleaning up after you is something that women can do every once in a while, but when they are constantly picking up your dirty clothes off the floor or wiping your beard hair away from the bathroom sink they feel like a maid or your mother. It kills the mood and the love fast if this continues for a long period, so clean after yourself and watch how much her love for you will increase.
3. Include Her – Whether you are visiting family or making a decision on a new car purchase, include her and she will love you for it. By including her you are showing her that her presence in your life matters and that her opinion matters, so make sure to include her whether it is the small stuff vacations or big life decisions like changing careers.
4. Compliment Her – Thought compliments won’t fix everything, they will take you far in a relationship if you make them count. Compliment her intelligence when she does something clever, tell her she’s beautiful when you both wake up in the morning, praise her wonderful cooking when she cooks for you, etc. Don’t just though out compliments all the time or in a fake way, but make sure to tell her when she does something that you find truly amazing.
5. Treat Her Like a Wife/Girlfriend All the Time – After a couple has been together for a few years sometimes it can get too easy for a man to treat a woman like a friend or roommate rather than a wife or girlfriend. All of a sudden you’re heading off to bed without saying goodnight or going days without touching her more than an impersonal peck on the cheek. This makes her feel like she’s a background part of your life rather than the main event and can damper her love for you, so remember to treat her like she’s important to your life.